NAPLES FLORIDA RED SNAPPER FISHING TRIPS!
- The Gulf federal red snapper for-hire season will reopen at 12:01 a.m., local time, on June 1 2024, and will close at 12:01 a.m., local time, on TBD.
- Private Anglers Note: This reopening does not affect the recreational private angler season, which is determined by state agencies. Please check with your state agency for information on your state’s red snapper fishing season.
We carry a federal reef permit that allows us to fish for Red Snapper and allows us a longer season compared to recreational anglers.
The main difference between the Red Snapper Trips and the Full Day trip is that we are targeting these tasty fish in deeper offshore waters and using several different techniques; jigging, live baiting, chumming, etc. which gives you the best shot at trophy sized red snapper!
We are currently running our Red Snapper charters with an emphasis on getting our limit of Red Snapper first and then continuing on to target other in-season fish like Gag Grouper, Red Grouper, Amberjack etc.
We typically book up fast for this season (summer time) so if you’ve ever wanted to catch red snapper, make reservations early! If you are interested in this trip, contact us and we can discuss the best time to plan it.
- Rate includes up to 6 People
- License, Bait, Tackle, Fuel included
- Departs at 7:00 or 8:30am
LIMIT OUT ON RED SNAPPER • Also catch Gag Grouper • Red Grouper • Amberjack • Mangrove Snapper • Yellowtail Snapper
What to Know:
- You’ll spend 10 hours offshore fishing aboard the Raquel.
- We can accommodate up to six anglers.
- We provide bottled water.
- We provide all your safety gear.
- We provide an expert, friendly crew.
- We provide all your fishing tackle, gear, and bait.
We suggest you bring:
- A good hat and sunglasses.
- Waterproof sunscreen.
- A camera/video camera to capture the memories.
- You are welcome to bring any personal or special fishing gear that you might prefer, but it is not necessary.
A $20 deposit is required at time of booking to lock in your dates online. We book up quickly and all reservations are first-come, first served. We cannot guarantee any dates until your payment is received.
The day of the trip, we’ll meet you at one of four dock entrances in Naples or Marco Island. Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can set sail at promptly at your reserved time.